Terms & Conditions International Photography Awards
Photography Awards 2020
- The Eye Win Awards competition is open to the smartphone, amateur, professional photographers and digital artists using different forms of photography.
- Anyone from all over the globe, who is over the age of 18 years, can enter the competition with the exception of employees of Eye Win Awards and their associated companies along with the employees of any company that is chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition.
- Judges are not permitted to enter into the competition.
- Only Photographs that belong to our main and subcategories will be accepted into the competition.
- Images may be captured by using digital or film media.
- There is no limit to upload the entries. You can upload as many photographs as you want.
- To enter into the competition, you must upload your Entry at this website www.eyewinawards.com.
- The image could be recent or old as there is no date or time restriction on when it is taken.
- If your images have been submitted in other competitions that are currently going on or have already won prizes in other competitions, they are still eligible.
- You have to make sure that you follow all the on-screen instructions carefully for the successful submission of entries.
Copyrights & Usage Rights
- The copyright of all the images will remain with the photographer at all times.
- All the images will be used only in connection with the awards and not for any other marketing purposes except promoting the Eye Win Awards. Any of the images will not be resold or used in any way by a third partner. In case there is such request, we will forward that request to the photographer only through email.
- To promote the winners of each category and subcategory, Eye Win Awards is granted the right to display the images on social network websites inclusive of Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- All the 200 prizes will be announced on Dates as per Eyewinawards calendar.
- The cash prizes will be sent in INR or US dollars paid via PayPal only.
- Any fees incurred for foreign currency transfers will be deducted from the winning amount.
- All the entries will be judged by a panel of nominated judges.
- All the images will be judged on the originality, creativity, style, subject and artistic merit.
- The Decision to Eye Win Awards will be final.