JURYInternational Photography Awards
Photography Awards 2019
Born and brought up in Ludhiana, Punjab, Rakesh Syal, 60 decided to settle there in Printing business. During college days he practiced painting which nourished his aesthetic sensibilities.
He intruded into photography in 1979 and was deeply fascinated by the new medium of expression. He pursued it with passion and frantically participated in photo competitions and exhibitions all over the country and abroad.
RECOGNITIONS SO FAR:
• Some 1500 acceptances & more than 300 awards in National & International photographic competitions.
• ASSOCIATESHIP award of India International Photographic Council,1993.
• AIFACS award (All India Fine Art & Craft Society, New Delhi),1994.
• ARTIST of Federation Internationale del Art Photographique (AFIAP), Barcilona, SPAIN, 1994.
• From the year 1991 to 1998, Federation of Indian Photography & India International Photographic Council placed him at Number One Position in Top ten Exhibitor in IIPC's & FIP's Whos's Who.
• The Platinum Exhibitor Award by IIPC 1998.
• FELLOW of India International Photographic Council, New Delhi 2007.
• Faculty IIPC & FIP Workshops and Conferences.
• Adjudged many National & International Competitions.
• Recently he was conferred upon with LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD by Tricity Photo Art Society and Punjab Art Council, Chandigarh.