How To Enter International Photography Awards
Photography Awards 2018
Eye Win Awards – How to Enter
- For the enrolment, create your unique member Id by Registering here.
- After creating the member Id. Log in to your account and choose your plan to pay your entry fees.
- Upload the images as per plan is chosen by you.
- Your entry is submitted only after the entry fees are paid.
- For the entry confirmation, you will receive an email at the registered email Id stored in our records.
- Entry fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable to other plans. So, choose your plans wisely before making any payment.
Preparation of Files
- Your Photographs must be resized to 1024 pixels at maximum on the longest side.
File size should not exceed this limit.
- Your filesize should not exceed 2MB.
- All the Photographs to be uploaded as entry must be saved as JPEG (JPG) file at a setting of 10(100%) or higher.
- There shouldn’t be any logos, watermarks or copyright units on the images.
- Also, there should be only bleed photographs without any borders.
- The filename should not include any special characters like #, $, @ etc.